Service & Inspection Agreements
Auto-Lube Services provides service agreements for both stationary and mobile equipment within many industries. Our service agreements can be set up as inspection only or as inspect and repair activities. These agreements are proactive strategies to assist our customers in maintaining the highest levels or durability and reliability for our systems and products. The service agreement can be set up monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annually. By entering into a service agreement, each machine becomes more consistently visible aiding in addressing fault or issues sooner before major issues or breakdowns occur.
Service agreements include written inspection reports, recommended service needs or repairs, recommendations on upgrades or modifications, and a recommendation of spare components. If you elect the inspect and repair agreement, you will also receive on-the-spot repairs with a written description of the issue and its necessary corrective action. All of these agreements can be tailored to your machinery and your schedule.
Benefits Associated With Our Service and Agreements
Here is a list of the benefits that are associated with our service and agreements:
- Reduce and mitigate emergency service events
- Mitigate and reduce travel costs associated with emergency call-out activities
- Set a schedule for planned service intervals
- Create more opportunities for operator and mechanic systems training follow-ups
- Make spare parts and components more accessible
- Provide a written inspection of each machine with recommendation for reliability
- Regular equipment reviews of component health and life cycle prognosis
- Reduce variable spending on emergency repair activities.
These are just a few of the many benefits that are incumbent with our service and inspection agreements. If an agreement is included on new installed systems, they are many times eligible for an extended warranty as well.
Please ask your Auto-Lube Services representative about our service agreements today. We look forward to finding innovative and complementary methods of providing further value to you.